Contributed by Melyssa Blake (Sales Consultant Elizabeth Richard Gifts)
Hello Everyone! I’ve put together my Back to Campus Must Haves!
- The Preserve Food Storage containers are perfect for on the go! Instead of spending a fortune on school lunches, pack yourself a lunch in these eco-friendly containers. Elizabeth Richards carries different size containers which are great for people like myself watching food portions!
- Weather has been quite tricky this year. A great way to prepare yourself is by purchasing a North Face rain jacket. Not only is it awesome for surprising cold weather, it’s nice for winter too! The coats insulation will keep you cozy and warm no matter how cold.
- Sick and tired of constantly loosing your license, money, or school I.D? ERG carries a great selection of I.D cases! Do not forget all the new Vera Bradley patterns that are soon to arrive. Nothing’s better than keeping up to date with the latest styles.
- Unfortunately, going back to school means lugging around pounds of heavy books. Hands downVera Bradley has the best backpacks! With shoulder padding in the straps, they make carrying around your books a breeze! Also we carry backpacks for those who carry around their laptops as well.
- A great way to start a new school year is with a new workout! A new pair of Nike sneakers to help motivate yourself really goes a long way!
Melyssa is a Sales Associate at ERG. She is beginning her second year at Naugatuck Valley Community College. Her major is Business. Although school, work and social life requires a careful balance, Melyssa manages this with grace and charm! Come by today and let Melyssa help you find what you are looking for to head back to campus!